If you want to find a new blog template , you just have to go to Google search Engine and type 'Blogger Templates'. Now you will find thousands of blogger templates.And there is a another thing, you can't just use any template for your blog. Your blog template must be suitable with your blog's content.For a example its better to use a template with a Cartoon figure for a blog that is for children , than using a template with vehicles and flowers.So think well , think as a Artist and choose a template.Next thing is , if we are going to change our blog's template , we always have to keep a back up of the old one.
1. Go to Theme Main Tab
2. Now click on Download Full Template (This is for safety purpuse)You can see The Backup/Restore Template on the top left corner press the button and a popup opens with save to computer option .. click on save to computer
3.Edit HTML tab
Change Blogger Template CompletelyIf you want to give a new template,first of all find a new one. ( I recommended www.btemplates.com :Which provides qualitative templates for every niche blog )
1. Now download a template and save it on your computer.You can browse on google with search keyword "BlogSpot Blog Template Download" Then you can see search results leading to different website from where you can download template.. Downloaded File format may be .xml or .zip or .rar or .7z ..
2. Extract it using WinRAR.If the downloaded file is in .xml format then skip this step but if file is in .zip or .rar or .7z format then Extract The ZIP or RAR file using any extracting software. Now find a file ending with .xml in the extracted folder, This is the template fie ,which we will upload on next step.
3. Now Browse your template and give the address.In this step you have to upload that .xml file Now click on Upload.
4. Now follow safety steps. ( Click here to learn the safety steps )
5. Now click Save
Great! You Did it well..